Painting exhibition “Spring” by Nguyen Minh Son artist
Coming to the exhibition “Spring” by Nguyen Minh Son artist taking place at the Exhibition House of 16 Ngo Quyen, Hanoi, art lovers will be immersed in the idyllic and peaceful setting of the village spring Vietnamese countryside.
19 landscape paintings by Nguyen Minh Son artist on display at this exhibition are typical of an agricultural country with traditional and familiar images such as: cottages, rivers, boats, trees bridges and trees can be blended in the peaceful, peaceful scenery of Vietnamese villages.
Landscape painting is a popular genre, easy to feel for the spectators and perhaps because the majority of the artists have more or less drawn to this genre. With Nguyen Minh Son, he created his own style when using techniques using pen and knife to paint smoothly with oil paint and creativity in every drawing, how to make each natural painting of the painter There are strong and flexible touches.
The exhibition “Spring” by Nguyen Minh Son artist opens to welcome visitors to visit until the end of February 22, 2019 at the Exhibition House of 16 Ngo Quyen, Hanoi.
Enjoying the beauty of Vietnamese village spring through brush strokes of Nguyen Minh Son artist:
- - Oil painting One Pillar Pagoda by painter Nguyen Minh Son is honored to be chosen by Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc
- - Painter Nguyen Minh Son exhibits “Autumn” paintings in Hanoi
- - Nguyen Minh Son Artist – who recorded Vietnamese soul through each picture of the landscape
- - Painting exhibition “Memories” by Nguyen Minh Son Artist and Vu Tuyen
- - Contemporary paintings by artist Nguyen Minh Son in Algeria